We are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join BPA in a broad design and management role.
The successful Candidate should:
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering and be eligible for membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia.
- Have a high standard of communication skills.
- Have excellent engineerig design skills including earthworks, stormwater drainage, roadworks, and land development services.
- Have excellent project management skills inlcuding report writing, contract administration and site supervision.
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD and 12D.
- Be a Permanent Australian Resident.
BPA will reward the successful applicant with an attractive salary based on qualifications and experience, with potential to develop within the company.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Personnel Manager, PO Box 1308, Subiaco WA 6904; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org